ATTENTION: Due to COVID-19, the Vision 21 Afterschool Program will now be virtual.
To register for enrollment click this link
Enrollment Start: August thru June
Hours: 3pm – 6pm Monday –Friday
Remote Learning Afterschool Program for Grades K-12. Our daily after school program provides distance learning support for all students.
- We provide students with a safe, secure and disciplined environment that supports learning.
- We provide individual remote instructor guidance and structured 30-40 minutes a day instruction improving academic achievement.
- We offer oversight for reading and homework assistance, help parents & students cope with the transition to online learning and support students positive and healthy development.
- Free resource offer lessons in math, science, and humanities for youth k- 12 & college
- Participants will need Zoom Account, Microsoft Teams or Google Meet to connect with remote instructors
- Kids’ 5-7 yrs. of age should have adult supervision as needed during the tutoring session.
- Once enrolled students will be able to access the Scheduling Calendar for session times with remote instructor
ATTENTION: Due to COVID-19, the Vision 21 Afterschool Program will now be virtual. To REGISTER Click this link
How you can help:
Join our Team. Become a Volunteer. Donate
In-Kind donations of school supplies, technology (tablets, laptops) and monetary donations are welcomed
No Volunteer Application on this page: Instead “Volunteer as a Virtual Instructor”
- Experience working with children
- Need own computer
- Need Working platforms (Zoom, Google Share, Microsoft Team)
- Need to be 16 or older
- Need Flexible hours
- Spanish speaking skills are not required, but helpful
Vision 21 Academic Excellence Center
After-School Program Application
Vision 21 Academic Excellence Center After-School Program has made a decision to go virtual during this time of COVID-19 pandemic. There will be tutors available to assist your child with their homework a well as provide engaging activities to help them understand the material that they learn in class. Please fill out this form as completely as possible. If you have questions. Please contact our academic center via email at email@example.com. Thank you.
The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form.